If several of these warning signs apply to you then it would be a very good idea to immediately contact VAN STADEN & ASSOCIATES cc and schedule an inspection, as you may be the target of covert eavesdropping or bugging activities.
When contacting please remember not to call from any suspect area or to use any suspect telephone.
- Others know your confidential business or professional trade secrets.
- Secret meetings and bids seem to be less than secret.
- People seem to know your activities when they shouldn't.
- You have noticed strange sounds or volume changes on your phone lines.
- You have noticed static, popping, or scratching on your phone lines.
- You can hear sounds coming from your phones handset when it's hung up.
- Your radio has suddenly develops strange interference.
- Your television or radio has suddenly developed strange interference.
- You have been the victim of a burglary, but nothing was taken.
- Electrical wall plates appear to have been moved slightly or "jarred".
- A small-sized discoloration has suddenly appeared on the wall.
- One of your vendors just gave you any type of electronic device such as a desk radio, alarm clock, lamp small TV, boom box, CD player, and so on.
- The Smoke Detector, Clock, Lamp, or Exit Sign in your office or home looks slightly crooked, has a small hole in the surface, or has a quasi reflective surface".
- Certain types of items have "just appeared" in your office of home, but nobody seems to know how they got there.
- White dry-wall dust or debris is noticed on the floor next to the wall.
- Small pieces of ceiling tiles, or “grit” are noticed on the floor, or on the surface area of your desk.
- You notice that "TELKOM" trucks and utilities workers are spending a lot of time near your home or office doing repair work.
- Telephone, cable, plumbing, or air conditioning repair people show up to do work when no one called them.
- Your door locks suddenly don't "feel right", they suddenly start to get "sticky", or they completely fail.
- Furniture has been moved slightly, and no one knows why.
- Things "seem" to have been rummaged through, but nothing is missing (at least that you noticed).